Primal Games - Geleen
GI and NOGI - 9 June 2019
Primal Games BJJ and Grappling Championships
Welcome to the Primal Games, one of the fastest growing BJJ and grappling tournaments in the Netherlands. At the Primal Games we go back to the foundations of martial arts. Establishing control and being dominant in a fight is what it is all about. Therefore we keep things as primitive as possible. That means:
- Unique Primal rules, based on dominance and control.
- Less restrictions on submissions.
- An encouraging pointsystem for takedowns.
- More action. We use a double knockout system.
- More focus on your next match. See your upcoming fights with a dynamic starting time. View all the information you need on your smartphone or on the screens in the event centre.
Double KO system!
We work with a poule system for the divisions with four or less competitors. That way you can fight the most matches against different opponents. The larger divisions have a double ko system. In case you don’t have any competitors in your weight division then your weight division will be combined with another weight class. This way you have the most matches as possible!
Since the beginning in 2016 the Primal Games are going strong thanks to our dedicated partners. Check out all the partners who help the Primal Games to be a great success.